Clog blog engine
Clog is a small, fast and well featured web log (blog) engine for
those who like the command line and are not afraid of the C language. It
runs as a CGI binary.
Its main features are:
- Dynamic or static page rendering
- Use templates to design pages
- Create, edit and manage articles using your favourite tools (usually a text-based editor, e.g. vi)
- Comments stored in a mbox-like file (can be managed using al client, e.g. mutt or even mail)
- Simple anti-spam to protect comment posting
- Tags support and tag cloud
- RSS feeds (the main feed and a feed per tag)
- GZip compression
Written in C and released under the ISC license.
To learn more about this blog engine, you can read the README.
- There won't be any file release. Use GIT to grab it.
- Browse the GIT repository
- Anonymous GIT checkout:
git clone http://cybione.org/git/clog.git